We charge £10.00 per hour.
We provide facilities that are practical, comfortable and of a high standard.
HIRING CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITES
1. That you leave the premises clean, tidy and swept if necessary.
2. That the toilets and kitchen are left clean and tidy.
3. That all lights and heating are turned off on leaving.
4. All breakages must be reported.
5. Please do not attach anything to the walls including blutack.
6. Please close all windows and doors on leaving.
7. Please do not park in the club car park next door or in the turning bay outside the main entrance to the hall. Public parking is available in the Village Hall car park in Green Lane.
8. Please do not wear stiletto heels as they damage the wooden floor.
9. Please pay your fee prior to using the hall.
10. Alcohol is permitted but the premises is not licensed for sale of alcohol. As this is a church building, alcohol consumption should be treated with respect.
11. Please also be considerate to the family living behind the hall.
For further information please contact Stella Stamps on 07513 572362 or email: email@example.com